You may find that you go through an activation or awakening during this part of the course. That’s very normal. It may be quick or slow. The quicker it is, the more intense the physical and emotions will be.
- Ears popping, sometimes experienced as tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Shaking, almost like too much caffeine
- Lucid and vivid dreams
- Overly sensitive and emotional
- Hearing voices (never negative, always positive) encouraging you. As a guideline this is a great way to think about where and what information you are receiving. It will always be positive and supportive. Negative is usually forming the conscious or ego.
Looking and building your own auric field power, your own intuition and managing your own energy is vital to maintain balance during and after this course. You can use your own intuition then to deepen your readings as well as trusting your charts and guide’s. You can come back to this soul development chapter and exercises anytime you need to throughout the course. I find binaural beats for clairvoyance on YouTube very beneficial as well.
If you’re doing this course, then you are A HEALER in some form. Your own energy and emotions as a sensitive or intuitive can often be confused with others. I recommend doing the ‘In Your Power’ meditation twice a week, as this builds up your vibrational frequency as well as your auric field.
You auric field is an invisible energy force around you. It can retract in and out with thoughts and meditations. When you are connecting to the Akashic Records, you will be expanding your energy field out to access information and then retracting it back in.
It’s very simple to protect your energy and manage it effectively:
- Identify what is your emotion and what belongs to others
- Visualise a dome or bubble around you
- Water or set intentions after